Pioneer Cemetery
Located on Red Arrow Highway at the City/Township line, Pioneer Cemetery was founded in 1841 and originally named "West Hartford Cemetery". We have one (1) Revolutionary War Veteran resting in Pioneer Cemetery, Frances DeLong (1759 - 1862). In 1930 the cemetery was renamed "Pioneer Cemetery".
 
 
There are no longer any lots available for sale in Pioneer Cemetery.
 
 
 

 
Maple Hill Cemetery
Located on County Road 687 near the Township Hall, Maple Hill Cemetery was founded in 1898.
 
 
 
 
Hartford Cemetery Fees